Medication Therapy Management
When you have chronic health conditions prescription drugs can be a big part of your life. The Belmont Pharmacy Medication Therapy Management program helps make sure the prescription drugs you’re taking are working to improve your health.
Members will receive help with
- Knowing more – about getting the greatest benefit from their medications
- Reducing risk – by learning how to avoid harmful side effects
- Saving money – by finding lower-cost alternatives to prescribed medications
If you’re eligible for this program, our team of pharmacists and qualified pharmacy staff will work with you one-on-one to prepare a comprehensive review. They’ll make sure you get the best results from the prescription drugs you take.
Get a comprehensive review of
- How well your medications are working
- Whether your medications have side effects
- If there might be interactions between the drugs you’re taking
- Whether your costs can be lowered
- Other problems you’re having
MedSync Medication Synchronization
Our MedSync program reviews all of your prescriptions and synchronizes them to be refilled on the exact same day of the month, eliminating the need for separate call-ins and pick-ups.
- Health – Better adherence due to no gaps in medication leads to better health.
- Convenience – Get all of your monthly prescriptions at one time from one pharmacy.
- Personalization – Proactive personalized care. Spend time at pickup with a pharmacist to get your medicines explained and your questions answered.
- Satisfaction – Research shows extremely high levels of satisfaction among those enrolled in MedSync programs.
You may be eligible to get free services if
- You’re in a Medicare drug plan
- You take medications for different medical conditions
Looking for more information?
Looking for more information on the Belmont Pharmacy Medication Therapy Management program? Call and speak directly with a pharmacist at (336) 342-4221 or complete and submit the contact form below and we will contact you to schedule an appointment where you can come in to the pharmacy and meet one-on-one with our team.